My Top 3 MIUI 7 Themes and Icon (Support global and most Icon)

3:38 PM Unknown 0 Comments

In the latest event of MIUI 7, Xiaomi also highlight depa punya them have reach a miles stone of total 3.7 Billion donwloads.. Damn.. Banyak tuh..

They also highlighted all 3720 registered designers can use a new platform called USE which provides a visual interface that allows you to create Themes easily without knowing complex coding.

As of reported, Xiaomi have 3720 designers and 15,790 themes in their collection.






Today I am going to share my personal favorite mostly focus on icon. Why, I have tried most theme paid/unpaid and when there is changes in the system/animation or adding customization lags happen everywhere…

So, I decided to only change my icons.. And the mission is to find the best icons apps which cover most "Global" application such as whatsapp, chrome, google play icon and all apps which ban in China..

I do understand which most designer from China did not extend since most paid theme only available in China Rom.
Others rom will only received free themes in their theme store..


Below are my top 3 themes (which icon build is awesome!)

1. my(something in chinese word) - 6 MiCredits

This theme will give your phone more colours and give full range of icon. 




2. Flatro (Free)

Retro style is main thing in this theme.. 





3. Attitude Pro (free)

Currently using this theme.. Marvellous!!! Awesome!! cover all my icon with HD icons.. 











0 comments: